Become an Offensive Threat!
Are you ready to keep the defense guessing?
Develop your Situational Hitting with our 3-Part Formula
✅ Learn Footwork
✅ Solidify Your Bat Path
✅ Perfect Your Timing
✅ Videos, and Downloads you can use today!Let's Go
The Dominate the Diamond Slap Hitting Course teaches you situational hitting so you can become an Offensive Threat TODAY!
Coach K. teaches you proper foot work to explode your slap hitting. Includes left-handed slap, load, and drills.
Learn the bat path for each slap to maximize your at-bat. Contact, hand-positioning, one-handed swings.
Get your timing down for each situational hitting scenario. Review of different types of slaps with timing and tempo,
How The Online Course Works
Access everything instantly
after sign up
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll send you a link that directs you to our members' area, where you can create an account and get instant access to all the material.
Take with you on the go
with our app
Download our app and you can stream the videos over any Internet connection. Watch them on your Phone, iPad or other mobile device.
Lifetime Access From Anywhere/Anytime
It’s available to you anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, at any time of the day or night!
Softball Instructor, MS Athletic Administration Candidate
Your Course Instructor
Youth & High School
- Graduated 2012 from Evergreen Valley High School
- Played for San Jose Lady Sharks, San Jose Strikers, Fremont Lady Wolfpack, and USSSA Preps
- 2012-2013 Grey Shirt at West Valley College
- 2013-2014 Mercer University
- 2014-2015 West Valley College
- 2015-2017Mid-America Nazarene University
- Bachelor's in Kinesiology, MidAmerica Nazarene University (2018)
- Currently working on Masters in Science Athletic Administration
Achievements & Other Notes
- Four Year Varsity Letter in high school
- 1st Team All League, 2015 West Valley College
- Co-MVP, 2015 West Valley College
- .965 fielding percentage career average
We are 100% confident this course will improve your coaching. If for some reason, you don’t feel that your coaching has been transformed, just let us know at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to refund your investment.
Join the Community
Get the latest coaching insights, drills, and live event news delivered straight to your inbox.